NOTE TO USERS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
No part of the Website is intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information (“Personally Identifiable Information”) from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or contact features of any part of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to Marketing@BedrockDetroit.com or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The Website is intended to be informational only. If you elect to contact us through the Website by sending an email, we would then possess your email address, as well as whatever information you elect to provide in the body of your email. Such information would either be discarded or stored in our internal databases, and might be seen by us, our affiliates, or third-party service providers who are working on our behalf. If you send us an email, you should be sure not to provide us with sensitive personal information (and see additional information regarding security in Section 4 below). By providing your e-mail address, you are requesting that we communicate with you in that manner. To withdraw your request, or to unsubscribe, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to Marketing@BedrockDetroit.com or by contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
- may offer visitors to the Website the opportunity to sign up to receive newsletters or other e-mail communications from the Website, at your own request. In order to sign up for these communications, we ask for contact information, such as name and e-mail address. We also may offer the opportunity for you to receive mailings from our business partners or affiliates that we think may be of interest to you. We do not currently sell or license this information to unaffiliated third parties unless permitted by law or with express authorization from you. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time through the unsubscribe link in each communication, contacting us via e-mail at Marketing@BedrockDetroit.com or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates for our internal business purposes;
- for purposes including administration of the Website;
- to notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in communications with us;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of assets of ours or of our subsidiaries or affiliates, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding in which Personally Identifiable Information about users of the Website is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose we may disclose when you provide the information; or
- otherwise with your consent.
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (b) protect and defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note that we might not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
- Cookies. By placing a small file known as a "cookie" on your computer (or other device), we, along with third parties we may work with, passively gather information about all visitors' use of the Website for several reasons, including, but not limited to, the following: statistics collection and analysis, system optimization, analytics, and market research. The information that we and our third party service providers track with cookies includes, but is not limited to, the type of browser (such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) and Internet-connected devices being used to access the Website, your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, your home domain or Internet service provider, your referrer URL (which is the URL for the website that you were viewing prior to visiting the System), how you were directed to the Website, which specific pages you access on the Website, how long you view each page, the time and date you access our Website and the total number of visitors to the Website. We, and/or our third party service providers, may use the information collected from cookies or similar files on your computer for security purposes (such as authentication), to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the Website. This data helps us and our third party service providers improve our respective product and services. Most popular Internet browser applications will allow you to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. However, setting your browser to reject cookies may, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website (or some portion thereof) and its capabilities, or cause some features of the Website to function improperly or more slowly.
We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or through the Website. Once we receive your transmission, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our internal systems. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, your communication may be discarded or archived. Please note that your e-mail, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to us that you consider sensitive or confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided throughout the Website or at the address below.
5. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE; EXTERNAL LINKS
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Website may provide links to various websites that we do not control. These links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. When you click on one of these links, you will be transferred out of the Websites and connected to the website of the organization that you selected. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We are not responsible for the nature, quality, or accuracy of the content or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for quality, accuracy, or completeness by us.
6. SPECIAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, residents of the State of California that have provided any Personally Identifiable Information to us have the right to request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed Personally Identifiable Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a resident of the State of California and request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please send a request to Marketing@BedrockDetroit.com with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent.
Additionally, California law (CalOPPA) requires us to disclose how we respond to “do-not-track” requests from our customer-users. At this time, we do not currently respond to “do-not-track” requests from our customers.
7. REVOKING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We welcome your questions, comments and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to the Website.
At any time, you may ask us to cease any further use of your e-mail address and direct us to delete any Personally Identifiable Information you have supplied. Although it is not always possible to remove or modify such information, we will make reasonable efforts to do so. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you have given us information for one of those third parties we mentioned above and we have already passed it on, we may not be able to delete or change the information.
8. USER-PROVIDED CONTENT
9. SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND WEBSITES
10. SWEEPSTAKES, PROMOTIONS, CONTESTS, SURVEYS
On the Website, you may wish to participate in certain online polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that may be offered from time to time by us, a partner, or other entity through which you are using the Website. Participation in these polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions is completely voluntary; you have a choice about whether or not to disclose information required to enter. Information requested may include information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, username, and/or similar information. Through these online polls, surveys and promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information with others and sending email invitations. In connection with any online polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that may be offered from time to time via the Website by us, we use the information you provide to administer the polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. Subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, we also may use the information to communicate with you, or the other people you select, about our services or products. Any information that you submit to one of our partners or another entity through which you are using the Website in the course of any poll, survey, contest, sweepstakes, or promotion offered by any third party shall be fully at your own risk, and we disclaim all responsibility for any losses, liability, damages, or expenses that may arise from your submission of such information.
If we make material changes to how we treat information supplied in connection with the Website, we will notify you through a notice on the Website’s home page or by other reasonable means.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
Bedrock Management Services LLC
630 Woodward Ave
Detroit, Michigan 48226
Copyright © 2018, Bedrock Management Services LLC. All rights reserved.
Bedrock Detroit, Bedrock and Opportunity Detroit are trademarks of Bedrock Management Services LLC or its affiliated companies. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.